Dudley Makerspace update

Dudley Makerspace has qualified for initial support from UnLtd, The Foundation for Social Enterprise, for the next stage of development. We will be hosting a grant research and grant training event for any interested person or organisation who wants to join in on Saturday 15 December at Gather, 65 High Street Dudley DY1 1YP from 10:30a-1p please come along if you can!

This looks very exciting! If someone could report on the meeting for those who can’t attend I’d very much appreciate it.

Hello John

I’m planning to come over for this unless something major changes in the next few days. I’m looking forward to meeting you and hearing about the project and the UnLtd foundation funding.

Thanks

Dominic Morrow

I’m really interested in this but can’t make it to Dudley from Brighton, is there any chance of live streaming the event or joining as part of a Google hangout?

Just wanted to say a thank you to John for running this workshop in Dudley!

John mentioned that he would be happy to run a funding application writing workshop in the future for the UKHF if that’s something the foundation would be interested in. I made notes on the meeting and I’m happy to share them if anyone wants to approach me for them.

Dominic

It was so much fun leading that class, I have decided to offer a fundraising class every single month. It would be a lot of fun to do a livestream for other makerspaces as an independent activity. If there is interest, I can definitely commit. I will set up a new thread about this.